Thursday, May 14, 2009

Indonesia has a good ideology. But according to you, the state ideology indonesia is already good enough?

oke,,,
I don't want make this be a long text. I just want you to read my argument. An I hope you all give me comments with my opinion.

"Ideologi Indonesia is Pancasila. There are many that fuse this ideologi. But there is one person that be an important person behind it, he is Soekarno. He is the first president of Indonesia, the builder of proklamation. So, he is the one that choose Pancasila become ideology Indonesia. But why in the midst of his leadership, he left Pancasila, and change into Union Repiblic Indonesia or in Indonesia we call RIS(Republik Indonesia Serikat). I think it means the ideology Indonesia has weakness, that's why he left it. And I think if somethings that have been abandoned by the author is called waste. So, Pancasila is a waste."

And now, I would like to ask you to think with me, "WHY WE STILL USE THE WASTE AS OUR IDEOLOGY?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment